Manufactured Homes

Manufactured Home Community permits are issued by the local and state health departments. To apply for a permit, download and complete the application forms and submit them, along with a plan of your park to the local health department. Rules and design standards for Mobile Home Communities are found here on the web. If you have any questions about Mobile Home Communities please feel free to contact us at Cabell-Huntington Health Department (304) 523-6483, ext. 262.