close up of womans cupped hands showing paper family

For a copy of the West Virginia Division of Health rules for child care centers, click here, or contact the Cabell-Huntington Health Department at (304) 523-6483, ext. 264. A list of food service (kitchen) requirements for care centers can be obtained, also. Care centers must submit floor plans, apply for permits, and request inspections through the Health Department. For Child Care Center Licensing Standards, call the Cabell County office of West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources at (304) 558-7980. They can also advise you on whom to contact for nutrition standards and menu reviews.